Graphic Design Intern
Addison, TX (HQ)
About The Company:
Feng Cha is a growing teashop of beverages and desserts. Our focus is to offer customers happiness with high-quality products. We are continuing to expand our product line and grow our brand in the beverage industry.
The Graphic Design Intern will work with the Management Team on various projects as well as independently. In this position, you will grow your design skills, learn new marketing skills, and build your portfolio in a variety of mediums from concept to finished product in both print and web. As an Intern, you will be able to focus on your passion whether it is the print, web, or social media, as well as learn new skills that are highly valued in the job market.
· Concept, design, and execution of Facebook campaigns
· Design marketing collateral, brochures, flyers, and direct mail pieces
· Develop and manage customer websites and online presence
· Design customer brand standards
· Creating engaging content (including blog and social media posts)
· Design Web Banner Ads
· Develop and Design Product Concept
• Must be comfortable working with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Demonstrated knowledge of foundational design principles, including typography, in both print and digital formats.
• Working towards a degree in relevant fields such as Graphic Design or Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $7.25 to $9 /hour
• web design: 1 year (Preferred)
• graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
• graphic arts: 1 year (Preferred)
• marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
• photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)