Marketing Brand Intern
Addison, TX (Corporate Office)
About The Company:
Feng Cha is a growing teashop of beverages and desserts. Our focus is to offer customers happiness with high-quality products. We are continuing to expand our product line and grow our brand in the beverage industry.
We are now seeking a Marketing Intern. You will be part of a challenging, fast-paced environment with the opportunity to expand your real-world experience and skills in the areas of marketing, creativity, and publishing. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of Marketing including Brand, Innovation, Insights, Media (including Digital), and Marketing Operations.
You’ll be part of our success while also shaping your own future by gaining relevant training and experience.
HERE’S SOME AREAS YOU’LL BE DOING
Brand Management – You will be assisting in many aspects of marketing, including new product launches, marketing communication, and media effectiveness.
Analytics & Insights – You will provide business analysis of category trends, consumption, competitive brands, production, and inventory management. You will help develop appropriate business plans by analyzing business segments, targets, or other opportunities.
Collaborating for Success – Teamwork is key. You will be collaborating with internal and external resources, including agency partners, to develop effective & impactful plans.
Commercial Planning – You will work with commercial partners (sales, revenue growth management, shopper marketing) to help develop, plan and execute elements of commercial programs & activations while tracking and analyzing key business measures including volume, share, pricing, distribution and promotional activity.
Social Media Management – You will be assisting in our social media management.
· A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
· Recent graduate or college Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related business field.
· Multi-tasker extraordinaire; able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). - Strong work ethic, with an eye toward how you can help the business succeed in everything you do. - Self-directed and enjoys taking initiative.
· Exceptional eye for detail.
· Possesses the energy, ambition, as well as desire to succeed and learn that is needed in a growing entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: $8 to $10 /hour
• Addison, TX